Monday, September 11, 2006

Lists

10 things to do before I die
1. See my children become adults
2. Get out of debt 100%
3. Go to Scotland
4. Get a trophy buck with my bow
5. See Whiskey Park during the winter
6. Travel to the Eastern United States
7. See an ocean, not just the Gulf (IS there a difference?)
8. Go on a cruise with Kev to Alaska
9. Love a grandchild
10. Reach the age of 100

9 places I last spent Money
1. Walmart--Andy's camo
2. Dillions--groceries
3. Walmart--Kev's new camo and other stuff
4. China Buffet
5. Hershberger's --Kat's flute
6. Bass Pro--New ladder for tree stand
7. Dillions Fuel--Diesel
8. Nelnet--Next to last studnet loan payment!
9. The Stitchery--a cross stitch kit

8 sounds I routinely hear at home
1. Rooster crowing
2. Goats bleating
3. Dogs scratching at door wanting either in or out
4. Kat's TV--whether she's there or not
5. Cat's meowing
6. One of the kids singing off key with their CD players or IPOD.
7. Phone ringing
8. "MOMMMMM!"

7 real restaurants where I last ate out
1. China Buffet with Kev and Lynn
2. China Buffet with Sharon
3. China Buffet with Kev and Lynn
4. China Buffet with Sharon
5. China Buffet with Kev and Lynn (See a pattern?)
6. Montana Mikes with Kev and kids (this was a couple of MONTHS ago)
7. Prairie Skillet at the Ramada Inn with Kev, Lynn and the kids (in June?)
Can you tell we live in a small town?

6 things scratched off my "to do" list
1. Got Andy new archery "stuff" so he's ready for bow season
2. Got the tree stands up (and 2 new ones!)
3. Made Jelly
4. Canned green beans
5. Started new cross stitch project
6. Contacted guy about beef and about new goats

5 People I don't know but would like to hang out with
1. Diana Gabaldon --author
2. Harvey Lewis Woodruff -- my great grandfather who saved EVERYTHING and did just about Everything too.
3. Melissa N. from Homesteading Today Forum
4. Queen Elizabeth I -- Was she really a virgin?
5. Adaline Law Woodruf -- mother of Harvey. Who are your parents? Where were you raised? Lots of questions for her

4 Songs that make me happy
1. Keeper of the Stars--its "our" song
2. Any old country song that I can sing to my son and embarass him
3. Any Ray Steven's song --cause they are so corney
4. The Oscar Meyer song

3 Things I hate to do
1. Get up early
2. Complaining to a store or business when something goes wrong
3. Watch Kevin reconcile the checkbook

2 Things I'm really good at
1. Embroidery & fancy work
2. Wheedling information out of my grandmother

1 Bad habit
Reading

No comments: