Thursday, June 06, 2013

Page 3 finished!

I know it's not a big deal to many, but I just wanted to document the finish of page 3 of "Eldar."  I've got the top row finished and have started on the real central elements of the piece--the dragon itself.  I'll even get to start stitching the top corner of the book he's reading on this page!

Of course with summer upon us, I may or may not spend much time stitching, but seeing progress is so fun!  To be honest, seeing this photo brings the detail out much more to me than being up close to it day after day.  Here, I see the shadings much more fully than when I'm working on it.

1 comment:

Ranch Wife said...

Well of course it's a big deal! I felt the same way when I was working on my little bear cub. Gotta celebrate each page of progress on these big projects! Well done!