I went to a yoga class on Thursday night and again on Saturday morning. It was the perfect class for me, it was small. There were 6 of us each time. I knew all but two of the ladies. (Since I'm still a "foreigner" in Bucklin, knowing this many ladies was comforting!) And, we were all "older", the youngest is in her late 30's. None of us are without tummy rolls either, which is comforting too!
I had a nice time, enjoyed the work out. And had these reflections:
1. I'm more flexible than I thought I was.
2. My balance isn't what it should be!
3. I do more yoga poses when I stretch than I ever knew I did!
4. I know some folks who won't do Yoga because it's a false religion. So, I enjoyed the irony as we worked out to Christian music.
5. It all felt really good and I didn't think I worked that hard until I got home and realized that i was tired!