Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Darn kid

For weeks, folks have been asking me what Andy would like for his birthday, and for graduation gift ideas.

I had no answer, because the darn kid couldn't think of anything. Which, on one hand is good--he's not very materialistic. But it's a pain on the other hand because I have no idea what to tell people.

Well, last night, two days before his birthday, he came up with a few ideas.


Ipod (because he can't find his MP3 player)

I tunes gift cards (For the missing MP3 player or for the "new" Ipod?)

New cell phone with a keyboard for easier texting.


That's his list.

I'd love to get him an ipod, but I think that his big graduation gift will overshadow anything he gets for his birthday. The cell phone, I want to wait on, because his contract is up, but we might switch providers, so I don't want to commit to another 2 year agreement.

Last week, the darn kid told me that all he wanted for his birthday was for us to go as a family to see the new Star Trek movie, and maybe supper. So that's all I've planned. And now, now, two stinkin' days before his birthday, he comes up with something else.

Typical.

But, I thought I'd post it here in case anyone else in the family wants an idea.

No comments: