Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm going on a limb here

I'm starting a blog. Might not even tell anyone where it is and just let them find it on it's own. Well, if anyone would think to look. Maybe I'll have to tell someone...just not sure who. Maybe I'll wait a while and see.

I like to write, and I like folks to read what I write, but...I hate asking someone to read. Maybe that's why I have my notebook on my desk where I write down what is on my mind, that won't leave me alone, that I want to remember someday, that I want my kids to read. Sometimes it's a compulsion, sometimes not. Sometimes I'll write it in my mind first and then write it down later--but it's never as good as the version in my head.

I've read cowtown Stacy's entire blog and I love it! But, then again, I love reading her album pages that she shares on scrapshare. I'm not that creative, but thought I'd just be me here and not try to be heror anyone else for that matter. But, she did inspire me to take the leap into this blogging world. I've been reading about it a long time, many many librarians blog regularly--and well. Many scrapbookers do as well. Homesteaders? Not sure about that group, but I'd bet some would.

So, here it is, my lunch hour, and I'm typing dribble. Guess that's my first blog--dribble. So, what do I want to say? Guess I'll know when it comes to me.

No comments: