Tuesday, November 27, 2007

adjustment

I think I've adjusted to the new routine. I think this, because last night, after 3 weeks here, I actually cooked a meal for myself. Yes, I cooked for the first time in 3 weeks using a stove. Up till now, I've nuked some brats and a bag or two or popcorn and toasted some bread for a PB & J, but, last night, I cooked.

I boiled some noodles and then dumped some shrimp scampi over those freshly cooked noodles. Of course, the scampi was nuked, but not the noodles! I'm just so stinkin' proud of myself. Everyone, give me a round of applause and a pat on the back. Cause, I deserve it. I cooked.

1 comment:

agent713 said...

It's funny how big of a deal cooking is. I don't do it often but when I do I fell like I've accomplished something major. Good for you for reaching that milestone :)