Thursday, August 20, 2009
just so you don't forget me...
1) Right now I want: My backache to go away. It will, in about 5 days. (The headache will go away in about 5 years, when she turns 18.)
2) I wish I knew how to: Walk gracefully and elegantly, never tripping over my own two feet.
3) When I want to indulge myself, I: Take a book into the bathroom, fill the tub with bubbles and hot water, and turn on the jacuzzi, and stay in the tub for as long as I can.
4) You’ll never see me: in a bikini.
5) A childhood memory that I love: Driving to Grandma and Grandads--standing up in the backseat watching the water splash as we crossed the creeks that run across "Old Highway 160". As the car splashed water up, Steve and I would cheer.
6) 2 things I do every single day: Check my email, and take a bath...except yesterday, it was lightening-ing, and I didn't want to get electrocuted.
7) Happiest moment of 2009, so far: Andy's graduation. My chest hurt because I was so proud. And my eyes hurt because I did so much crying.
8) Describe yourself in 3 words: ogre, klutzy, dingy
9)What's your favorite type of Frog: Any frog that doesn't live at my house, or didn't hatch at my house, or doesn't come anywhere near me.
10) You have $40 that you MUST spend on yourself – what do you do with it? Bath stuff? Something for the kitchen? Maybe buy an antique? A book? Embroidery stuff? New shoes? Don't try to pin me down on just one thing!