Wednesday, August 05, 2009

my dehydrator

Remember this? It was on one of my "I want that Wednesdays" list.

I finally ordered it last night. We got a flyer from Cabela's over the weekend, and these were on sale! So, I ordered it along with 3 meat tubs and a new vacuum sealer, which was also on sale...like 1/2 price! Oh, and, with our awards points, I got a great deal. Very little money out of my pocket! That's even better!

Hunting season is right around the corner, so we'll need these to process venison.

My garden produce is producing and I want to try dehydrating some potatoes and onions and garlic and mint and maybe even a few tomatoes. (If they ever turn red, and if the chickens stay out of them!)

So, now, I'm eagerly awaiting delivery so I can start playing with my new toys!

No comments: