Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's going to be a lovely day...

I can already tell.

You see, everything was going well until I got to work. Went to get my keys out--my keys to the library. They weren't in my purse. Great. Called Kev, hoping he'd still be at the house. Called the house, no answer, called his cell, no answer, called the house, no answer, called the cell, no answer.

I went to the main office and called maintenance to come let me in. I've worked here 19 years, this has happened twice in 19 years. Humiliating, especially knowing they will N.E.V.E.R. let me live this down.

Kev called, his phone battery was already dead, at 8 a.m., after being plugged in all night. Guess what, his car beeped at him, said "NO COOLANT, SHUT OFF MOTOR." He did. He's driving the diesel today.

Yep, looks like a good day already.

No comments: