Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fill in the blank

1. My current favorite song is: You know, I really don't have one! Favorite Christmas song is The little drummer boy.

2. The last book I read was: Last one I finished was Born to Rule: 5 reigning consorts, granddaughter of Queen Victoria by Julia Gelardi. But I'm now reading a Nora Roberts one and Thirteen Moons by Charles Frazier.

3. The last book I bought was: Well, I don't buy many books for myself, after all I work in a library. But the last one I bought myself was Born in Death by JD Robb and I just ordered 2 books for my Dad for Christmas. (Some war stuff...)

4. The last CD I bought was: I must be the world's worst shopper. Last CD...umm...Gosh. No idea. Haven't bought one in ages!

5. Another CD I wanted but didn't buy is: This one I can answer! There was this telecommercial about songs of the 70's and another one about songs of the 80's and I wanted both. Some Time-Life CD's. But, I didn't buy them.

6. Right now, I'm wearing: Khaki pants and shirt and I still have my jacket on cause it's a little chilly.

7. The last gift I bought was: Well, I priced some arrows yesterday online for Andy, but didn't buy them cause I'm waiting of Kev to tell me the size. So the last gift I bought was still probably for Andy, cause Kev and I picked up a few things for him on Saturday--jeans?

8. The last time I laughed heartily and loudly: Last night while watching 2 1/2 men.

9. My favorite holiday ornament is: Sheesh, I can't narrow this down to ONE! I love all my Garfield ornaments on my tree.

10. My house smells like: Well, I really hope it doesn't smell.

11. The first thing on my to-do list tomorrow is: That's too far ahead. I have a meeting tomorrow, does that count?

12. If I could sit on Santa's lap and believe that he'd bring me whatever toy I wished for, I'd ask for: Crap, put me on the spot. I'd be so tongue tied that I probably couldn't think of a thing. Like right now, can't think of a thing. Do ya think that Santa could make it feasible for me to be a stay at home Mom?
13. If I could holiday shop in ONE store, all expenses paid, I'd shop at: Cabelas

14. If an angel alighted on my doorstep today and said, "I'm here to grant a Christmas wish," I'd wish for: Maybe the angel can make it feasible for me to stay at home full time...

15. When I see a bell ringer while out shopping, I: Smile and walk right by. Then I feel guilty, but I N.E.V.E.R. have any cash or change. I'm a mom--I have kids who know how to open my wallet!

No comments: