Thursday, December 14, 2006

It's all my fault

It's all my fault. Really. Truely. It's my fault. I take the blame.

You see, Kat lost her band book. And, I learned this morning, that it's my responsibility to know where it is. I don't. So, now the band book being missing is my fault. Let's see. I saw it last week--in her book bag. And, I saw it last week in her room. But this week, well, I didn't know I was still supposed to know where the band book is. So, yes, it must be my fault that my daughter can't find her band book.

It's also my fault that Andy lost a library book. He lost "Left Behind" the first volume. But, I let him check it out, so it's my fault that it's gone now, and therefore, it's also my responsibiltiy to pay the replacement fee. After all, I work at the library, and I let him check it out...

I'm not sure what else will be my fault today. I'm sure something will come up. I'm ready to take the blame. After all, it must be my fault.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...Andy's book got "left behind"?

Sorry, I couldn't resist :P

It stinks that you get the blame. :(

~Heidi