Friday, August 15, 2008

we're bad people part 2

Another reason why we are bad people...

we don't watch the 10 o'clock news.

Instead, we go to bed.

Heck, we don't even watch the 6 o'clock news.

We might watch the 6:30 a.m. news...well, Kev does, I don't.

We get most of our news on the radio. I do listen to it every morning at 6 a.m.

So, since we don't watch the news, we also don't watch Letterman, or Leno, or anything like that. Sorry, we don't.

Just another reason why we are bad people.

2 comments:

Russell Coleman said...

At least your not as bad as me. I don't watch or listen to any news on either the TV or Radio. If I don't hear about it from family or friends I don't know about it.

agent713 said...

Add me to your club. I get half my news from SS and the other half from the radio...a local NOT news focused station.

It's more than enough information for me.