Monday, April 06, 2009

Da pictures

Who are these people? Were they really at a Prom? Yes...yes, they were there. At the Promenade. From the left...Miss Kat, Bailey, Andy, Tate and Dual. I have no idea who their parents are...
Every boy deserves a kiss from his Mama at Prom...even if he's totally embarrassed! And, I even embarrassed his father!


This....now this is a cute couple. I've seen them both very dirty. Very grungy. Believe me, they clean up nice!

We even made them pose at home. Poor kids! Would you look at the size of those hands on my son? He's got big hands!




This....this is what my bathroom looked like when Bailey was finished getting ready. Yep, it took a lot of work to get her to look like that! (well, she thought so, I think she's beautiful even when she's not all dolled up. Andy too...)



No comments: