Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Prayers please--UPDATE

My BIL, Steve has been missing since Monday morning. He left at 5 a.m. to serve as a guide for a hunter. The pickup with all the gear was found yesterday? Late Monday? I'm not sure of the details (Kev talked to my MIL, not me, and you know guys and information...)

Anyway, It's now Wednesday. He's still missing. Search & Rescue have been called in. Steve's pretty Mountain savvy, and finding the pickup with ALL the gear is worrisome...

So, if you are so inclined, please, say a prayer that Steve is found.

(And, remember, this Steve is my BIL, not my brother, who is also named Steve.)

UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE

The lost have been found, safe, whole and tired, but healthy. Basically, the hunter Steve was guiding...well...he wasn't one to listen to his guide. His guide, Steve, stayed with the common senseless hunter and well, that's why they were lost. But, they walked out yesterday afternoon. Safe.

Thank you all for the prayers. It was pretty scary for the entire family. I'm sure that today, Steve is being lectured by his wife on how to keep himself out of trouble!

No comments: