Friday, September 18, 2009

What I want, what I need, and what I'm actually going to do.

This weekend, I want to stay home and clean my house.

I want to clean my carpets, get the floors mopped, the bathrooms cleaned, sheets changed, all laundry caught up. I want to get the jalapenos canned and out of my refrigerator. I want to pick more jalapenos and get them canned too. I want to bake. I want to actually cook a good meal for my family--one where we are all home, and where we can all sit at the table. I want to find time to read my book (Dan Brown's new one, The Lost Symbol) and I want to embroidery.

I need to get my bow out and practice. I need to sight my bow in. I need to get out and get a salt lick made. Archery season starts next week. I am not ready. I should use this weekend to get ready!

Instead...Andy has a trap shoot tomorrow that will take all day. Since Kev will have to work this weekend...I'm the parental representative. I like watching Andy shoot, but dang, we've been busy for the past few weekends, and I just want a break!

No comments: