Friday, March 13, 2009

just cause it's fun

I stole this from Heidi...

1. You are walking down the road and you look down. There is a bug. Do you step on it? Depends. Probably not, cause if I notice the bug, it must be BIG, and it would be really gross!

2. What is one fantasy that you want to come true more than any other? To live like Robin Hood, in a cool tree house and have a bow and to shoot it really really well.

3. Someone knocks on your door. Do you look out the window to see who it is before you open it? Yeah. Cause they are probably downstairs, so I would look out to see who's car is outside and then holler at my kids to open the darn door and tell the dogs to SHUT UP.

4. Have you ever eaten Play Doh? yeah. tasted it. Liked the homemade better.

5. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child and why? When I was really little, I loved Space Ghost. I wanted my hair to flip up like the hair on the girl in the show, and I loved the monkey. I really liked most cartoons--animated ones. Not the ones they have now, but the classic cartoons...Looney Toons, Disney, Hanna-Barbera...the good ones.

6. Are you a "people watcher"? Yep.

7. I have a bowl of fruit. There are apples, oranges & pears. You help yourself to one - which one do you choose? I'm going for the orange.

8. What is your biggest pet peeve in the blogging world? Don't really have one.

9. What is one religion that you could just never see yourself joining? I could never belong to a really conservative group. Especially those that require women to always wear dresses. I HATE dresses. And, most women who wear dresses all the time wear UGLY dresses. I could have long hair, I could wear it up, I could wear a cap thing-y, I could even wear tennis shoes all the time, but I can not handle the UGLY dresses.

10. What word do you use far too often? Not a word, but a phrase..."Dear God in Heaven."

11. How long do you spend in the shower? Shower, shower! I don't take no stinkin' shower. I'm a bath girl.

12. If you were to write a personal ad about yourself, what would it say? God, no idea. I can't imagine ever being brave enough to put myself out there like that!

13. Your favorite flavor of soup is....? Tomato

14. You are sitting on a bench in the park and a bug walks in front of your feet.... do you squash him? No. Bug guts on my Crocs? No thank you. Chicken poop, that's ok. But bug guts? No, I do not think so scooter.

No comments: