Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Overheard

This is what I got to listen to last night from, oh, about 8:19 until 10:30...

"YEAH!"

"Woo Hoo!"

"Good Job guys."

"Come on, come on, play smart."

"Dang-it guys."

"Woo Hoo! YES!"

Guyyyyyyssssss. Come ON."

"I can't talk to you, it's not even Half Time yet!"

"GRRRRR."

"you idiots are going to lose this, COME ON GUYS."

Then, finally...

"What are you doing? Guys, come ON."

"Play smart, play smart. Oh, oh, oh, oooo, YES, WHOO HOO, OVERTIME BABY!"

"Play smart, YES! We're up 3...Keep it up."

"YES! Whoo Hoo, we're gonna win the c-h-a-m-p-i-o-n-s-h-i-p!"

"YEAH, GO HAWKS! WE WON! YEAH, ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!"

Then the phone rang, and I heard my husband sing to his mother on the phone...

"We are the champions my friend..."

Then, he went outside and screamed.

No comments: