Wednesday, October 15, 2008

sharing

One of the things I love most about Kev is that he's so sharing.

For, example, once he brought home a piece of cheesecake that a co-worker had brought to work. It was cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. He could have eaten it at work, and never mentioned it to me, but instead, he brought it home to share with me.

He always shares a lap blanket with me when we are snuggled up on the couch, watching TV.

He will share the last piece of pie.

He shares news, and family gossip...eventually.

He shares funny stories from work.

He shares the car.

He shares his lunch hour with me sometimes too. That's always a treat, to get to eat lunch with my hubby.

But today, he went over the top today.

Today, he shared...

his cold.

He didn't have to share. In fact, I wish he hadn't shared it with me. But, that's the kind of guy he is.

Ain't he sweet?

No comments: