Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid

I am annoyed.

Disappointed.

Angry.

Frustrated.

Really, really, disgusted.

Baffled.

Confused.

Heartsick.

And IRRITATED.

Cause 2 hens committed suicide today.

Damn it. I have their house winterized. I have a ton of free food. I have fed them well, watered them, talked to them, and then they have the nerve to go into the dog pen and get themselves killed.

This leaves the rooster and one hen, who doesn't lay regularly--or if she does, she's laying eggs somewhere where I can't find them. What good is ONE hen? Seriously. What good is she.

And, she's gonna get real tired of the rooster's attention. He likes his women and likes "it" numerous times a day.

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

This just pisses me off.

Stupid, stupid STUPID birds.

No comments: