Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gimme a horse

Have I said lately that I hate HATE automobiles?

Well I do.

Besides the ongoing expense of the car (which is in the shop getting fixed...) Today I got a phone call from the kids at 7:45.

"Mom, the pickup died once I got it out of the garage. I tried to get it started again, but it wouldn't catch once it turned over. What do we do?"

GRRRRRR.

"Call the school and see if the bus can pick you up. That's all we can do right now. Let me know what's happening."

Now, yes, it's cold today. With the windchill, it's -10 outside. But the pickup was in the garage where it's a nice toasty 40 degrees. We put a new battery in right before Christmas. So what the heck is going on?

I'm so sick of cars. SICK of them. I'm getting real close to trading in all the cars on a horse and buggy.

Anyone have a horse to sell? How bout a buggy? Give me a call, and I'll trade you a couple of automobiles for them.

I am so sick of automobiles.

No comments: